A testament to our continuing Legacy of Success...
- $1,300,000.00 – Third Party Tort Claim involving a derrick man who caused injury to a young man working on a land-based drilling operation resulting in permanent crippling to his dominant shoulder, forearm and wrist
- $1,243,990.24 – Wrongful death settlement of truck driver killed in 18-wheeler accident
- $910,000.00 – Third Party Tort Claim involving a back hoe striking a power line resulting in electrocution and fall into a man hole causing shoulder injury
- $900,000.00 – Brain Damage/Medical Malpractice of newborn baby
- $835,000.00 – Wrongful Death Settlement
- $600,000.00 – Tort Claim involving an offshore rig explosion causing nerve damage to leg
- $500,000.00 – (Recovery capped by Louisiana State Medical Malpractice Statute) Pregnant patient discharged from the hospital while in labor causing the death of the child
- $340,000.00 – Third-party tort resulting in significant wrist injury
- $250,000.00 – Federal Tort Claim against U.S. Government for injuries sustained in auto accident
- $240,000.00 – Slip & Fall in a national grocery store chain resulting in two torn rotator cuff surgeries
- $150,000.00 – Wrongful Death Settlement- Largest recovery ever at the time for an unborn child’s claim for the death of the child’s father
- $125,000.00 – Workers’ Compensation
- $70,000.00 – Workers’ Compensation injury resulting in knee surgery.
- Over $200,000.00 recovered for numerous Workers’ Compensation claims
This is merely a sampling of the numerous judgments and recoveries that Schoenfeld Law Firm has obtained for its clients.
Meet the Team
STEPHEN MICHAEL SCHOENFELD PARTNER
MORLAS VOORHIES SCHOENFELD PARTNER